All your printing needs can be met through the University's recommended suppliers found at the convenient links below:
- Business Cards - Place all business card orders at http://gupmcards.com/
- Digital B/W and Color Printing - Click www.officemaxsolutions.com and use the generic login "georgetown1" password: "hoyas01". Then click the upload and print icon and follow the step by step process. If you have questions on the upload and print functionality contact Print Support at 800-817-8138.
- High Volume, Complex Printing and Direct Mail - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Products examples:
o Postcards and Newsletters
o Flyers as low as 9₵
o Posters, Banners, Signage and Decals
o Programs, Booklets, Folders and labels
- Course Packs - Contact Cara Michalk of the GU Bookstore textbook department at 202-687-1141 or email email@example.com for your Course Packs needs.
- Stock Item Requisitions - For standard stock items, please print and complete the attachedform. Fax your completed form to (202) 687.5247 and the Mail Distribution Department will deliver your order to the address you indicate. This is handled my Mail Services, contact George Montgomery (202-687-5244).
- Letterhead, Envelopes, and Watermarked Paper - Contact Mail Services directly at 202-687-5244.
- Black and White and Color Copying - For invitations, newsletters, brochures and other printed materials, access the Preferred Vendor List here.