Looking for space off-campus or want to modify your off-campus space?
- To start the space search and planning process, simply fill out a Georgetown Project Initiation Form
Have a work or maintenance request?
- Facilities Management provides routine maintenance as well as repairs at most of Georgetown’s off-campus properties. For facilities services that do not require space reconfiguration, please first check with your Property Manager. If the service cannot be completed by the Property Management, please contact Work Management (202) 687-3432 or the Real Estate Office. Except for:
- Car Barn, please enter your work request using Building Engines
Considering parking at an off-campus space?
- Off-campus parking for Georgetown University faculty and staff is managed by the Georgetown University Office of Transportation
Need a GoCard for your off-campus space?
- Access to off-campus properties with GoCard should visit the Georgetown One Card Office