Harris Building Move-out Resources
This page contains up-to-date information and points of contact for the move out of the Harris Building, 3300 Whitehaven St. NW. Bookmark this page for future reference. As you are preparing to move, a reminder to leave your spaces clean and tidy for the movers and cleaning crew.
- Resources for Tenants
- Resources for Department Leads
- Harris Building Move Check-Out List
- 2115 Wisconsin Building Rules of Engagement
Resources for Tenants
Each office is responsible for updating their address after completing the move. Below are common places to update your address:
- Your office website
- Mail Services (new window)
- Email signature
- Business cards
To reserve general conference room space in 2115 Wisconsin Ave NW for this summer or fall, contact
Cindy Garcia: Garcia-Cindy@aramark.com
Conference room calendars will be made available for direct booking later this summer.
Note that the Zoom video conferencing and content sharing equipment in shared general conference rooms is not online. UIS will be working this summer to complete the installation and configuration of the equipment and will announce when the technology is available for use.
- Advancement – Brennan Woodall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCHD (Center for Child and Human Development) – Phyllis Magrab, email@example.com and Mariam Kherbouch, Mariam.Kherbouch@georgetown.edu
- CEW (Center for Education and the Workforce) – Andrew Debraggio, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIED (Center for Intercultural Education and Development) – Chantal Santelices, email@example.com and Roque Viegas, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPC (Lombardi Cancer Control and Prevention) – Marc Schwartz, email@example.com
- CSET (Center for Security and Emerging Technology) – Emily Zenick, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Herman, email@example.com
- Child Psychiatry – Tina Kummer, RRK4@gunet.georgetown.edu
- ISIM (Institute for the Study of International Migration) – Emily Zenick, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Herman, email@example.com
- Lab for Global Performance – Emily Zenick, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Herman, email@example.com
- OTC (Office of Technology Commercialization) – Lori Fitzhugh, Lori.Fitzhugh@georgetown.edu
- PIR (Protein Information Resource) – Peter McGarvey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Risk Management – Joseph Yohe, email@example.com
- UIS (University Information Services) – Chad Gordon, firstname.lastname@example.org
As moves are completed your GOCard access will be transferred to your new office location. No action is required on your part.
Returning Keys for the Harris Building
- Each Department Lead shall collect keys from faculty and staff and return them directly to the Building Engineer, Garland Mackey (email@example.com).
- Each Department Lead then sends a confirmation email with the total number of keys returned to Lindsay Fry (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc: Angele Rameau (email@example.com) and Garland Mackey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Picking up Keys for 2115 Wisconsin Ave NW
The Department Lead for each office will be contacted to pick up the keys for those moving to 2115 Wisconsin Ave NW.
Due to ongoing remote work in many departments, administrative mail is currently not being delivered and instead can be picked up at Mail Services, located on the lower level of the Harris Building at 3300 Whitehaven St. NW. More information about when deliveries will resume will be communicated to the full campus community prior to the fall semester. For more information regarding mail services, visit the Mail Services website (new window) or contact:
Samantha Herrell, email@example.com
If you are interested in monthly parking at 2115 Wisconsin Avenue, contact the Office of Transportation Management (new window) to reserve a pass. Two-day, three-day, and five-day/week options are available.
Resources for Department Leads
All electronic equipment (computers, phones, cables, cable boxes, projectors, etc.) should be reviewed by UIS who will determine what is kept and what is recycled. This includes any conference equipment if you have internal conference rooms in your suite. For all questions regarding recycling and removal of electronics, contact:
Chad Gordon, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-499-6626
For questions regarding furniture you would like moved to your new office location:
Contact the moving management company (see Move Management for contact).
For all remaining furniture:
Leave any furniture you will no longer need in your new location. The university is working on solutions to redistribute any remaining furniture.
For all trash, recycling and shredding delivery and pick-up requests and questions, contact:
Angele Rameau, email@example.com, 202-687-7120